Thursday, July 15, 2010

COLLEGE LIFE @NITP-PART 2



FIRST OF ALL PLS DO WATCH DIS VIDEO!

"AISA MERA COLLEGE HAI MERE YAR!
DIN WO AATE NAHI BAR BAR!!"

this is the tag line of our college song dedicated by rusty strings(our college band).first of hats off to rusty 4 this beautiful piece of composition....this song is really spell bounding....it hs an extraordinary deliquesce to touch heart and soul of every nitpian......

i m still singing "aisa mera college hai mere yar"....really....till date i hv always considered d things which i havent acquired from my college....bt this video has made me 2 walk down to d most fascinating lane of my lyf....it hs made me realise d things which i hv got here in dis college......

what hv i learned frm this college....hmmm....i hv learnt everything 4m this college only....no doubt its still d bst days of my lyf....i really cherish each n every day of my college lyf....the three yrs which i hv spent here is by far d golden days of my lyf.....

now i am in d final yr n when i look back i can envision my happy past....ragging in first yr...conflict wid seniors which soon turned 2 golden bounds of friendship....by second yr i got numerous frnds....some loving juniors.....some loving memories....techfests...cultfests...other big n small events....in 3rd yr those bond of friendship even got stronger....it was a complete fun...really....

"COLLEGE KE WO DIN AB KAISE BHULAYEINGE"

nw in final yr i wanna enjoy each n evry moment of my college lyf....really i gonna miss these moments dearly....wud miss my frnds.....

"AISA MERA COLLEGE HAI MERE YAR!
DIN WO AATE NAHI BAR BAR!!"

LOVE U NIT PATNA!!@@!!
!@!

No comments:

Post a Comment