Friday, February 26, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Fellow bibliophiles, come and write your mind out here.
Recently finished that romantic novel or it's about to be finished, wrote a poem or story or anything, went to a trip to some exotic location or heck just any location and got some snaps from there, watched a nail biting final on TV, a movie that you think every one should go for or may be shouldn't or there might be an incident from your school life you want to talk about ( e.g. your first crush :-) ) - just post it .. share it ... let others know what you know, you feel. All the best!
1. Create your blogs. Blogger and Wordpress are two very good free options. There are others like Tumblr and Posterous. Start posting.
2. Follow this blog so that your posts will be considered for posting on this blog.
3. Regular bloggers will be considered as an author for this blog.
4. This shouldn't necessarily be literature - it can be photo blogs, politics, sports, arts or anything.
5. Write a mail to email@example.com or/and firstname.lastname@example.org in the format mentioned below:
(subject of mail: NITP Reading Club Intro)
Your blog address:
Genre of your blog(if anything specific):