Sunday, May 8, 2011

FOR MOM,MOTHERS, AND MOTHERHOOD

she presumed you were always right,
this was on which she strived.

u broke her, she recollected,
to give the impression that she resurrected.

it didn't matter you were right or wrong,
she was always there to assure you are strong.

make your own way, feel the pain she said,
disambiguous she always was to take all that sprain,
which came in your sojurn,
and she was the most concerned.

now at this stage of life crossing,
and the days still passing.
i turn back to see no one else in the trailed darkness,
where your hope was always there to show me the sharpness,
the passion,the skill,to speciate the wholeness and partness.

you were a beacon for me all through the sojurn,
to guide me to row through this ocean on my stern.


i know mom,you are still there waving me a good bye,
where i started to get in the endeavour and turn into a man from a boy,
wishing me all the luck,success and joy,
to get the glory,the pride and the foy.

i know i cant return anything back for what you did for me mom,
but i would always wish you be with me all along.



happy mother's day

1 comment: